A running rant about bad television, crappy products, horrible service, mindless politics, corporate and government ineptitude, moronic media, marketing overload, public idiocy, stupid entertainment, etc. Here's what's annoying me today:

9.11.2006

My 4-year old got a hooker doll for her birthday



Here's a picture of a doll that my 4-year old got for her birthday from the mother of a school friend. Now, is it me, or is this just a little bit over the top.

What's next, the whips and chains accessory pack?

Now the little darling often exhibits teenage behavior already, but I thought I had a few years left before I started to have to deal with this kind of stuff.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sick of Extremes said...

Better still, become a 're-gifter' and give it back to her daughter on her birthday!

2:21 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home