A running rant about bad television, crappy products, horrible service, mindless politics, corporate and government ineptitude, moronic media, marketing overload, public idiocy, stupid entertainment, etc. Here's what's annoying me today:

6.21.2006

It's a Fluff Circus



Can't we all just stop talking about Fluff and get along?

I sort of feel responsible for this, because Sunday at the beach (the day before Fluffmania started) I got all Cambridgey and scolded the wife for bringing Fluffernutters for the kids.

Labels: , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Sick of Extremes said...

You can't have Fluffanutters because they have peanuts in them!! OOH, sorry 'bout that. Even though Fluff is not the most healthy stuff in the world, let them have it if their parents so choose. How much regulating are we going to do anyway?!

1:48 PM

 
Blogger Sick of Extremes said...

If I was banished to the garage I don't have (groan) I probably would be eating a lot of fluffanutters because she wouldn't be cooking for me either!

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home