A running rant about bad television, crappy products, horrible service, mindless politics, corporate and government ineptitude, moronic media, marketing overload, public idiocy, stupid entertainment, etc. Here's what's annoying me today:

1.21.2006

The 3 Most Awful People on Cable TV



Just look at those faces! And just to be "Fair and Balanced" we have one horrible example from each cable network.

A couple months ago, I didn't think television could ever go any lower than Nancy Grace. Everything about her was offensive. But, somehow, like looking at a car crash, I just had to watch. Those arched eyebrows, those huffs, those sighs of disgust. Surely she has to be a network creation. A joke. Like Jiminy Glick or something.

But then a few weeks ago, I became aware of Rita Cosby. I guess I had always been aware of her, but never really bothered to notice before. But after she moved to MSNBC... (I may do a whole listing someday on MSNBC-many times the suckiest of the 3 news channels (Rita, Tucker Carlson, Dennis Miller), but at other times, clearly the best (Olbermann, Chris Matthews, and its general political reporting). ...after moving to MSNBC, immediately after the best of the cable news shows, Keith Olbermann's Countdown, I can't get to the remote fast enough to shut her off. If I can't find the remote or something, I go into a panic that I'm going to hear that voice before I get it shut off. Unlike Nancy Grace, I've never gotten more than 30 seconds into the show. That's all that is needed. Number one with a bullet on the suckiest TV personality list.

What can I say about Shaun Hannity, except he's just a stooge. Not one ounce of anything going on there except blind Republican propaganda. And, so not to give this blog's political leanings away too quickly, Alan Colmes could easily be number 4 on the list. Could they possible have found any lamer voice for the liberal side than this guy?

And you may wonder why no Bill O'Reilly? Yes, he's pretty horrible too. Most pompous TV personality going without a doubt. But there is almost some comedy there, if you listen enough. That's a great question, Chris. Stay on the line, and we'll get you a free pair of Haeger slacks.

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sick of Extremes said...

I can't believe I missed this one! Sean Hannity is the worst! He is your typical macho rightwinger who expresses his disgust for anyone who doesn't agree with him, basically accusing them of being un-American. What a knob! He makes me wish Alec Baldwin would go on his show and smack him up-side the head! Someone's got to do it soon! And you're right, that 'praying Mantis look-alike' Colmes is almost useless on the left side of the argument.

8:13 AM

 
Blogger Will K said...

Rita Crosby thinks that felons should not be able to vote. This, from a woman who would not have been allowed to vote 100 years ago either.

Then you have Nancy Grace, accompanied by the headless corpse of one Melinda Ducket. Need I say more ?

Hannity is so disgusting, I cannot believe that such people exist in the USA. I think that he is merely a debased criminal who found an outlet for his rage, a way to vent his hatred in such a fashion that allows him to avoid prison. He propagandizes. But if it werent for that prettyboy mouth of his, if he actually had the courage of his convictions he would indeed be a convict of another sort. HE MAKES ME WANT TO LIVE IN IRAN.

9:19 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hate all u people talkin bad about nancy grace! She is beautiful and knows how to put people in their place where they belong! This dumb rita crosby is awful! N I hate that she brags about her dad in the US army in WW2 against "the bad germans"!!!!!!! I'm german n extremely proud of it! I would not even want to be another nationality. My family was in the
"German arrmy" and I am more than proud.

11:33 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home