A running rant about bad television, crappy products, horrible service, mindless politics, corporate and government ineptitude, moronic media, marketing overload, public idiocy, stupid entertainment, etc. Here's what's annoying me today:

1.20.2006

This Year's Crappiest Toy


Those toys were pretty cheap, but this was the worst toy of the Christmas season in our house. Not faulting the buyer of it-looked like a cool remote control truck for my 4 year old son. Nowhere on the box did it mention that it had a 4-FOOT LEASH. From some company called New Bright Quality Toys. What is it with remote control toys? Last Christmas we took two of them back that absolutely didn't work at all.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought this for a four year old, I about died when they opened it at the party and the remote controlled car had a leash. It did give us a good laugh though. SO 3 years later they are still selling them!

7:09 AM

 
Blogger J. Johnson said...

Crap - now I feel really unoriginal. I blogged on the same topic this year.
Oddly enough, this one didn't make my list.. I'd go back and update it but - ya know, laziness and all.

5:09 AM

 
Anonymous Jean Summers said...

Goodd reading this post

9:34 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home