A running rant about bad television, crappy products, horrible service, mindless politics, corporate and government ineptitude, moronic media, marketing overload, public idiocy, stupid entertainment, etc. Here's what's annoying me today:

8.18.2006

Please Keep the Blowhard Senators out of the Broadcast Booth



Jerry, you looked like you were feeling my pain, but couldn't you do something about that? Why did we have to endure 10 minutes of Senator Chris Dodd's blobbering Seantorspeak while we were trying to watch the Red Sox/Yankees game. I guess it's for the Jimmy Fund thing, but he's not even talking about that. He's talking nonsense. There should be no politicians in the broadcast booth. Ever! Can't you just shut up let us watch the fucking game? Great, now Trump is on.

OK, I just donated $100. Just promise me no more Senators.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Blogger Sick of Extremes said...

Trump. Bah! Why do people kiss that guy's ass?! Oh right, he's rich. I'm sure he pays enough friends to do that for him though. I don't need to see him on TV ever. Glad he made his own fortune and can live the true american dream but....why can't he just go away?!

4:57 PM

 
Blogger Sick of Extremes said...

Most importantly though.....THERE'S SNAKES ON THE DAMN PLANE!!!

4:59 PM

 
Blogger carmilevy said...

Amen. The only likeable politician is the one who knows when to keep his/her mouth shut.

I'm still looking for evidence that such an animal exists.

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home