A running rant about bad television, crappy products, horrible service, mindless politics, corporate and government ineptitude, moronic media, marketing overload, public idiocy, stupid entertainment, etc. Here's what's annoying me today:

1.27.2006

There are no original ideas left



I've been somewhat obsessively blogging since I started this last week. A couple nights ago, as I was blogging on my laptop, while my wife watched TV, I said something about her being a Blog Widow. Was just something that popped into my head. I thought I was pretty clever. I said, "that's pretty funny, huh. I wonder if anybody has ever used that term". So I do a Google search on Blog Widow. 13,000 fucking hits! So much for being clever.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been saying for years that there are no original idea's left in the world. Every time I come up with something I think is original I google it. ie. the idea that there are no original idea's left in the world. But every time like you it comes back with thousands of people who have thought the same. We were just born to late.

11:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home