A running rant about bad television, crappy products, horrible service, mindless politics, corporate and government ineptitude, moronic media, marketing overload, public idiocy, stupid entertainment, etc. Here's what's annoying me today:

1.22.2006

Too Many Remotes



Is it ever really possible to get one remote to control all the features of your TV, DVD & Cable Box? I've never found a way. I've come close, but there is always something you need to do, that can only be done with the one remote that is lost. And why can't I ever learn to put all the remotes back in a place where I can find them?

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Sick of Extremes said...

He has to approve of it? No big deal. Besides you know Cranky and he'll let you write just about anything. Tell me where any conservative forum will let you do that? The only thing you hear are the ass-kissers and an occasional drunk they let on to vicerate in front of the audience and proclaim them the 'typical liberal'! We need more Jim Braude type shows!

10:18 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home